Washed For Cars is bringing an exciting new car wash experience to Moorooka. We’re no ordinary car wash; we have over a million dollar’s worth of technology and our customers can expect a retail like experience.
The Managers role will include:
- Ensuring we are delivering the best customer service possible – this includes the efficiency of our payment kiosks to the cleanliness of cars and everything in between.
- Managing a small team of 5 staff including inductions and ongoing training.
- Working with our Repairs & Maintenance Manager to ensure all equipment runs smoothly.
- Building relationships with suppliers and community groups.
- Ensuring the site is kept at our high standards of presentation.
- Opening the site each day and running equipment tests.
- Be the main point of contact for all customer enquiries.
- Working with the Business Manager to further develop the business by finding efficiencies in processes and marketing initiatives.
- Educating and helping our customers around our car wash site.
We’re not all about having loads of experience and believe the right attitude is everything. Being mechanically-minded wouldn’t go astray and we won’t beat around the bush – this is no office job; you’ll be on your feet all day. We need an energetic person that has loads of common sense and a natural ability to coach and motivate a team.
This is a full time role and weekend work will be required.
Go on, apply now.